Gather - Engage - Create
We are a congregation that...
- Welcomes new people as part of our community
- Commits to be present with with one another
- Grows in numbers and in diversity
- Communicates our presence to the broader community and is known for our values and our actions
- Connects to Unitarian Universalist principles and institutions beyond our walls
- Provides social connection, learning, and spiritual growth for people of all ages and abilities
- Offers a worship ministry with multiple entry points to renewal and transformation
- Invites people to spiritual exploration that clarifies and enhances their core values
- Calls us to become better people through building, maintaining, and reconciling relationships
- Expects everyone to share themselves, their time, and their talents
- Develops effective, sustainable leadership and organizational structures
- Is a catalyst for economic, social, and climate justice in our community and the world
- Builds deep and accountable relationships with other people, organizations, and communities working for justice
- Supports one another in our everyday lives and cares for one another through difficulties
- Lives our values inside and outside of our Fellowship
A FAITH COMMUNITY
Unitarian Universalism is not about following a creed or a set of rules.
What distinguishes us as a religion and what holds us together as a community are the promises we make to one another.
We covenant to be with each other as we try to make sense of life, even when we don’t agree. We promise to support each other in times of hardship or sorrow. We commit to working together to heal a world that sorely needs our values of love, acceptance, and justice.
There is a place here for you; come join our faith community.
WHO WE ARE
What We Offer
What are you looking for in a religious home?
Are you coming to us to make connections and feel a sense of belonging? Perhaps you are on a spiritual quest to add meaning to your life. Or maybe you have come to seek solace, to get you through hard times.
All of these are what a faith community offers.
Here you will find:
Love is the doctrine of this Fellowship. The quest for truth is its sacrament, and service is its prayer. To dwell together in peace, to seek truth in love, to serve humanity in fellowship, to the end that all souls shall grow into harmony. Thus do we covenant with one another.