The adults specifically committed to supporting youth this year are Sheila Bernson, Jeff & Kathleen Crohn, Nann Deland and Kathryn Ward.
- September 17th, 2:00-4:00pm. Join us for the first youth gathering of the year to share what you (youth) need from faith community this year, discuss how we can support you in building your spiritual reserves, and explore meaningful activities.
- September 23rd, 1:00-4:00pm. Earth Fest. We will welcome the Mt. Kisco and surrounding communities for an afternoon of nature-based crafts for kids, earth-centered activities for the whole family, and environmental presentations for adults as we preview our work this year toward environmental justice. We need youth help at the activity stations. Contact Ellen Calves to volunteer.
- October 8th, 12:00-1:15pm, meeting to schedule the activities we discussed Sunday, consider ways to build multigenerational relationships at UUFNW, and a plan for discussing evolving beliefs as UU youth.
- October 22nd, 2:00-4:00pm, group gathering (agenda tbd, possibly building on interests in building multigenerational relationships and exploring evolving beliefs)
- October 8th, 12:00-2:00pm, Senior High Youth Gathering at UUFNW to schedule the activities discussed at the September 17th meeting.
- October 22nd, 2:00-4:00pm, Senior High Youth Gathering at UUFNW.
- October 28th, @10:00am-3:00pm (exact time to be confirmed). Youth and advisor workshop. We hope most of the youth will attend with the adults. It will be an opportunity to share ideas about youth/adult partnership, talk about supporting youth leadership and more. Youth interested in gaining leadership skills will especially benefit from this workshop.
- November 4th, 6:00pm, UUFNW Service Auction. Youth can earn community service hours by participating in data entry, clean up and other activities. Contact Kelley Housman to volunteer.
- Friday, December 1st. Midnight Run. You can start collecting gently used clothes for adults now. Click here for a list of donations needed. Youth can earn community service hours by participating.
- May 20th, 10:30am. RE Sunday and Bridging ceremony for graduating seniors.
UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST FELLOWSHIP OF NORTHERN WESTCHESTER